Epidemic Prevention Task Force Notice
Recipient: All faculty members, staff and students
Date: September 29, 2022
Notice Number: SE No.1110929001
Contact persons and phone numbers: Gin-Shiang Chen (ext. 2022)
Subject: The University will maintain the current epidemic prevention measures from October 1, 2022
- On August 31, 2022, the University announced the epidemic prevention measures for the new semester. For details, please refer to the information announcement system.
- Please wear a mask when entering the campus. For epidemic prevention measures for teaching and activities, please follow the Guidelines for Epidemic Prevention and Management of COVID-19 in Colleges and Universities.
- The campus is under first-level access control. All faculty, staff, and students are required to fill out the Self-Health Management System. Non-invited visitors are not allowed to enter the campus. For units inviting outside visitors to participate in activities, please complete the epidemic prevention plan 7 days before the activity (Myfcu electronic form sign-off system). The invited visitors must log in to the visitor's self-health management system (https://reurl.cc/LpdYK9).
- Please follow the notice 1110912 of the Office of Human Resources for the principles of faculty and staff to take leave for epidemic prevention. The University will make rolling adjustments in accordance with the Central Epidemic Command Center policy.
- All faculty, staff and students are asked to perform their self-health management responsibilities. When entering various venues, please wear masks in accordance with the regulations and avoid crowded places. Wash hands frequently or disinfect with alcohol, and fill out the Self-Health Management System every day.
- If you find any matters that should be observed for epidemic prevention and safety on campus and need assistance, please contact the University Patrol (ext. 1234) or the University Safety Center (ext. 2222) for assistance.
- Please find attached the "Guidelines for Epidemic Prevention and Management of COVID-19 in Colleges and Universities" and the revised "Table of Epidemic Prevention
In accordance with the announcement of the Ministry of Education, the University will adjust the related epidemic prevention measures from October 13, 2022.
Epidemic Prevention Task Force NoticeRecipient: All faculty members, staff and studentsDate: October 13, 2022Notice Number: SE No.1111013001Contact pe
2023 Spring Semester Course Selection Calendar
For related questions, please contact the campus extension 2111, 2127.