Epidemic Prevention Task Force Notice
Recipient: All faculty members, staff and students
Date: October 13, 2022
Notice Number: SE No.1111013001
Contact persons and phone numbers: Gin-Shiang Chen (ext. 2022)
Subject: In accordance with the announcement of the Ministry of Education, the University will adjust the related epidemic prevention measures from October 13, 2022.
1. In accordance with the Ministry of Education's announcement on October 6, 2022, the campus epidemic prevention measures will be adjusted from October 13, 2022. All school teachers, staff, and students at all levels are allowed to attend classes and work during the "self-initiated epidemic prevention period", provided that certain conditions are met.
2. The campus is under first-level access control. Anyone entering the campus is required to wear a mask at all times. Non-invited visitors are not allowed to enter the campus. Please refer to the notice on September 29 for details.
3. Adjustment of the principles of entering the campus for confirmed cases and close contacts and the precautions during the self-initiated epidemic prevention period.
(1) If the diagnosis is confirmed or the rapid test is positive, home care should be implemented for 7 days. After the expiration of the period and without symptoms, you can go to University for work and attend classes.
(2) For close contacts, those who have not completed 3 doses of vaccination should implement “3 days of home isolation + 4 days of self-initiated epidemic prevention.” Those who have completed 3 doses of vaccination will not require home isolation but need to implement 7 days of self-initiated epidemic prevention:
I. You are not allowed to go to the University during the 3-day home isolation period.
II. If you have symptoms during the self-initiated epidemic prevention period, please rest at home and do not go to the University to attend classes or work.
III. If you have no symptoms and the rapid test is negative within 2 days, you can go to the University to attend classes or work during the self-initiated epidemic prevention period.
(3) If you want to go to the University during the self-initiated epidemic prevention period, you must take a rapid test which shows negative within 2 days..
(4) If a faculty, staff or student has a confirmed diagnosis or is a close contact, he/she must notify the University of the home isolation. Students should notify their class life tutor or the University Safety Center (ext. 2222). Faculty or staff should notify the nurse Chang Kuang Hwa of the Environmental Protection, Safety Hygiene Management Center (ext. 2357). The health care team will then compile a list of confirmed patients and home isolates to provide health education care and control the PASS entering the campus.
4. From October 13, 2022, the Central Epidemic Command Center has relaxed border control and exempted home quarantine, and implemented 7-day self-initiated epidemic prevention. During the self-initiated epidemic prevention period, if you have no symptoms and have a negative rapid test result within 2 days, you can go to the university to attend classes.
5. The Office of Human Resources will adjust the University's epidemic prevention leave regulations on a rolling basis in accordance with the announcement of the Ministry of Education.
6. All faculty, staff and students are asked to perform their self-health management responsibilities. When entering various venues, please wear masks in accordance with the regulations and avoid crowded places. Wash hands frequently or disinfect with alcohol, and fill out the Self-Health Management System every day.
The University will maintain the current epidemic prevention measures from October 1, 2022
Epidemic Prevention Task Force Notice Recipient: All faculty members, staff and studentsDate: September 29, 2022Notice Number: SE No.1110929001Co
2023 Spring Semester Course Selection Calendar
For related questions, please contact the campus extension 2111, 2127.