In response to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus 2019-nCoV during the Chinese New Year, Feng Chia University established an emergency response team on 23rd Jan, with President Lee as the general director, and held two meetings on the 28th and 30th Jan to discuss campus epidemic prevention measures. The university's emergency response team resolved the following important matters:
1. The University will resume operations on 3rd February (Monday) as scheduled but the Chinese New Year celebration gathering will be postponed.
2. According to the Central Epidemic Command Center ’s announcement on 29th Jan: "To minimize the risk of infection, it is recommended that students and staff who visited China, Hong Kong and Macau should stay at home for 14 days." The affected staff are requested to inform the supervisor of the affiliated unit and conduct health observation at home. The way to work at home during this period will be notified later.
3. In addition to the above condition, if our staff had contacted relatives and friends who returned from China, Hong Kong and Macau during the vacation and have upper respiratory symptoms or fever, please inform the supervisor of the affiliated unit. Please go back to work only after fully recovered.
4. In order to minimize the risk of infection, our University is currently requesting the Ministry of Education to agree to postpone the Classes start day to 2nd March. After the Ministry of Education agrees, we will officially announce the revised Academic Calendar.
5. The Academic Affairs Office has drawn up the measures for “students to study at ease”. Regarding registrations and payments, course selections, and real-time online teachings, there will be flexible measures in response to the epidemic situation. The official announcement will be followed later.
6. The Student Affairs Office has purchased epidemic prevention supplies such as masks, dry hand cleaners, forehead thermometers, 75% alcohol, and automatic alcohol disinfection machines. They will be placed at various hotspots and the entrances of different buildings.
7. The Human Resources Office (https://bit.ly/2S7K9jV) and the Academic Affairs Office (https://bit.ly/2vBae3j) are currently investigating the contact history of the university's staff and students in accordance with point 2. Please cooperate with the procedure.
Feng Chia University Secretariat
Copyright©逢甲大學Feng Chia University
台中市西屯區文華路100號台中市西屯區逢大路127號(交通導航地圖)+886-4-24517250 | 隱私權聲明